Looking for ways to cut through the political stalemate in the UK? Wondering how else you can support the people you work with? The law might be an option you should consider. There is a surge of interest amongst change-makers about how the law could be better used to drive social change.
This one-day conference, aimed at senior campaigners, charity leaders, and trustees will:
- Explore the different ways the law can be used
- Help you to decide whether the law should be part of your toolkit
- Tackle common and emerging challenges that change-makers face in using the law
- Consider how the law can fit into a broader strategic approach
- Connect you with a network of people asking similar questions.
Breakout sessions will include:
- Should I use the law in my campaigns?
- Are you law-ready? Integrating legal approaches at work
- Strategic litigation: personal battles for systemic change
- Playing to your strengths: partnerships and collaboration
- Understanding legal costs
Interested in attending?
Places are valued at £400 but are kindly sponsored by The Baring Foundation. Fill out this short Expression of Interest form and we’ll be in touch.
Places are limited, so please check that you are definitely able to attend before expressing interest. We will have to invoice you if you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, or fail to attend, without a good reason.