This online workshop will help you to develop a strategic and responsive approach to planning campaigns that achieve concrete change.
You will explore how your organisational mission, in the context of the wider world, can guide you to identify areas for social change and campaigning at a range of levels. Using case studies of successful campaigns, you will learn about SMK’s unique analysis of how transformational change happens and how you can make a difference.
You will be introduced to our Social Power Grid – which will help you understand the ecosystem of change – and combine it with tools such as the ‘problem tree’ to develop a theory of change.
In order to articulate your aims, objectives and strategic approach, you will learn how to identify the problem clearly, the opportunity and route for change, and a proposed solution. By the end of the day, you will be able to develop a delivery plan, including how you will monitor and continuously review your strategy.
- Understand how to use their organisational mission and the wider context to identify broad areas for social change and campaigning
- Identify a clear problem, solution, opportunity and route for change
- Articulate aims, objectives and strategic approach for campaigns
- Be able to develop a detailed delivery plan, including monitoring and review
- Use a suite of tools that can help your campaign planning on an ongoing basis.
This workshop will be led by trainer Emma Burnell, a campaigns and public policy professional with nearly two decades of experience who is also a talented and highly sought after writer and commentator.
2 February | 10:00 – 13:00 | £90
15 June | 14:00 – 17:00 | £90
6 October | 10:00 – 13:00 | £90