Tues 24th November | 10:00-13:00 | £90
Mass mobilisation has an important effect on a campaign. So too can highly targeted actions. But these require very different approaches. Understanding these is essential in campaign planning and knowing where your effort will have the best effect.
We will hear from leading campaigners who have used innovative digital techniques on the best way to design and promote your campaign online to both mass and targeted audiences.
- Develop an understanding of how to create mass mobilisation techniques online.
- Understand how to plan a targeted intervention.
- Use the Social Power grid tool to analyse where their actions will have the best effect.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone seeking to understand mass mobilisation techniques and how to plan large scale public campaigns online.
- Anyone who wants to better understand how to plan specific and targeted actions to have the best effect.
- People who seek to understand the latest trends and best practice in digital communications.