Speaking up can be daunting. But doing so is an essential part of campaigning. We can all use some support in making sure we do so in the most effective way possible. Having a voice in the debate is essential – but so too is learning how to use it to greatest effect.
Tues 8th December | 14:00-17:00 | £90
This workshopwill help participants to access and amplify their natural presence, achieving a compelling connection in any context, anxiety-free.
This workshop is presented by writer comedian and best-selling author Viv Groskop. The workshop will consist of two hours of formal training followed by a ‘clinic’ hour where Viv will work with participants one-to-one ensuring they are able to take away the best and most personalised experience.
- Learn how to achieve connections one-to-one or to a crowd.
- Learn how to be confident in speaking with larger audiences
- Gain tips on how to deal with the anxiety that sometimes comes from public speaking.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone new to public speaking looking to develop their confidence.
- Those for whom public speaking feels daunting, who would like tips for dealing with that anxiety.
- Those looking to learn the art of persuasive public speaking.