These days a campaign’s success often hinges on how well it is executed online. But with the huge range of tactics and channels available, it can be hard to know where to start when working on your digital campaign strategy. There’s also the additional challenge of capturing the attention of your supporters and your targets in such a fast-moving environment.
In this workshop you’ll explore through real life examples what makes a successful digital campaign strategy, including how to develop effective, impact-driven mobilisation tactics and actions and how to choose and prioritise your communication channels.
- Use the Social Power grid tool to analyse where their actions will have the best effect.
- Develop an understanding of how to design mobilisation tactics that meet the needs of both their target and their supporters.
- Learn how to choose the most effective digital communication channels for their campaign.
Who is this three hour workshop for?
- Anyone seeking to understand how to execute public campaigns online.
- Anyone who wants to better understand how to develop targeted digital campaign actions to have the best effect.
- People who seek to understand best practice in digital campaigning.
Rebecca Turner, digital strategist, more onion
Rebecca is an experienced campaign strategist based in London. She is an expert in delivering insight and impact-driven campaigns which successfully drive response. Rebecca joined more onion in 2018 from the Fairtrade Foundation where, as senior campaigns manager, she ran their advocacy campaigns and successfully led projects to grow their supporter base and integrate fundraising into their supporter journeys. Rebecca has recently worked with the Bat Conservation Trust and Fidra to develop their public campaigning strategies. She has also recently completed a project working with Shelter on sector-wide research into movement building, and is now working with them to develop a supporter strategy for their campaigning.
More onion is a digital mobilisation agency. We work exclusively with progressive non-profits to deliver high-impact digital communications, campaigns and fundraising. Our international team are committed activists and fundraisers who bring a passion for social change along with deep strategic, creative and technical expertise.
Date options for this workshop:
9 Feb | 10:00-13:00
13 May | 10:00-13:00
17 Nov | 14:00-17:00