While we want to ensure that we can continue to provide sustainable support to grassroots campaigners for free, we ask those individuals and organisations who can afford it to pay a fee (although this is still heavily subsidised). The fees are as follows: The following fees apply to staff AND volunteers:
- Large organisations (charities with a turnover of more than Â£5m; Local Authorities and private sector): Â£120 for half-day workshops / Â£260 for full day workshops
- Medium organisations (turnover between Â£500k â Â£5m): Â£80 for half-day workshops / Â£200 for full day workshops
- Small organisations (turnover between Â£100k â Â£500k): Â£40 for half-day workshops / Â£130 for full day workshops
- Very small organisations (turnover less than Â£100k): Â£20 for half-day workshops / Â£60 for full day workshops
- Individuals (this ticket type is for individuals who are NOT affiliated to an organisation or campaign group): Â£10 for half-day workshops / Â£30 for full day workshops
- Individuals (unwaged/students/low income) and grassroots groups with NO funds: FREE (please note, we cannot cover travel or other costs you may incur in attending)
A buffet lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the fee for full-day events. For half day events, we provide tea and coffee and light refreshments only. If you have access needs or dietary requirements please letÂ usÂ know when you register.