While we want to ensure that we can continue to provide sustainable support to grassroots campaigners for free, we ask those individuals and organisations who can afford it to pay a fee (although this is still heavily subsidised). The fees are as follows: The following fees apply to staff AND volunteers:
- Large organisations (charities with a turnover of more than £5m; Local Authorities and private sector): £120 for half-day workshops / £260 for full day workshops
- Medium organisations (turnover between £500k – £5m): £80 for half-day workshops / £200 for full day workshops
- Small organisations (turnover between £100k – £500k): £40 for half-day workshops / £130 for full day workshops
- Very small organisations (turnover less than £100k): £20 for half-day workshops / £60 for full day workshops
- Individuals (this ticket type is for individuals who are NOT affiliated to an organisation or campaign group): £10 for half-day workshops / £30 for full day workshops
- Individuals (unwaged/students/low income) and grassroots groups with NO funds: FREE (please note, we cannot cover travel or other costs you may incur in attending)
A buffet lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the fee for full day events. For half day events we provide tea and coffee and light refreshments only. If you have access needs or dietary requirements please let Megan know when you register.